Notes on completing your Entry Form:
• Entries must be in accordance with the regulations. If you are unsure whether your entry complies with the regulations, please contact the office by phone or email and we will assist you.
• The validity of an entry is entirely the responsibility of the entrant.
• Where applicable, ages shall be reckoned from 1st January in the year the competition takes place.
Click here to choose from list of competitions and submit your entry online.
• For security reasons, do not send cash by post.
• Entry forms, if necessary, may be downloaded from the website www.feisceoil.ie
• If you require a receipt for a postal entry, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your entry.
Citation of “own choice” works:
Kindly ensure that all spellings of composers’ names and works are correct. The following information must be included:
2. Title of work and (where necessary)…
3. Opus number or any other identifying number
4. Movement(s) to be performed
Examples: Scarlatti, Sonata in D, K29 L461
Haydn, Sonata in Eb, Hob VVI/49, 1st movt.
Schumann, Trio for Violin, Cello and Piano in D minor op. 63, 3rd and 4th movts.
Return completed postal entry forms to:
37 Molesworth Street
Become A Member
Postal Entry Form